Join the NZ Iris Society
Join the New Zealand Iris Society
- Information, communication, socialising
- Quality bulletin – 3 times a year
- Excellent book and slide libraries
- Seed pool
- Annual convention
- Seminars and garden visits
Most districts have a local group meeting usually once a month to share plants and information. Check out where a group is near you.
- Discover which irises flourish in your area, where to plant them and how to look after them.
- Visit iris gardens, learn to hybridize and grow irises from seed.
- Amazing sales tables!
Membership Application Form
To join you can fill in the form below or download and print the application form (link below) and post with your payment to
4 Balmoral Street
Oamaru North 9400