Paul Richardson Photographic Trophy
A silver salver donated by the Wellington Group in 1997, may be presented annually to the winner of a photographic competition administered by the New Zealand Iris Society excutive.
The Trophy may be presented annually to the winner of the photographic competition administered by the New Zealand Iris Society Executive to the following specifications:
1. Entries to comprise either 35mm colour slides or colour prints - up to and including 10cm x 15cm that are reproduction enlargement quality.
2. Entries are to consist of two views of any iris
(a) the whole plant (growing in the garden)
(b) a close-up of the bloom(s)
3. Entries to be photographed by a financial member of the New Zealand Iris Society and the award made to the photographer.
4. Entries to be in the hands of the Immediate Past President by 3Ist March each year.
5. Judging to be carried out by the Immediate Past President who may seek advice from a professional photographer or any other person as and if deemed desirable.
6. All entries to become the property of the Society’s slide library,
Mary Barrell (right) presents Cris Savage with her trophy at the Convention - 2010